While most students will join the school at the beginning of every academic year, we understand that some may not be able to do so. Based on the availability of seats, we are happy to admit students throughout the year.
All students are eligible for admission if it is believed that the school can provide an educational programme that can meet their particular needs.
Candidates can visit the school with a prior appointment between 8.30 am to 3 pm from Monday to Friday for a comprehensive school tour.
To make an enquiry or schedule an appointment:
Telephone: Ph: +91 6380048342 / 8870092474
Admissions Approval Process
- Candidate’s Details.
- Submission of Transfer Certificate, Educational Management Information System number (EMIS), Health Certificate, 12 copies of passport size photographs and Date of Birth Certificate.
- Other attached documents, as required with the duly filled and signed Application Form.
- Submission of Passport copy – latest photographs for foreign nationals/NRI.
- Aadhar card for Indian nationals for the purpose of identity verification.
- Submission of Birth Certificate for the purpose of age verification.